Friedrichs Education can find that right student-school “fit,” at the elementary-to-graduate school levels. Call us today to help us find the right fit, or the right gifted or special-needs plan, for your student!
- Assess interests, preferences, and academic skills.
- Find lists of schools that are “good matches,” across all essential factors, for your child.
- “Dig up” hard-to-find information about schools being considered most carefully.
- Prepare research questions with which students and parents can investigate listed schools, on-site or on-line.
- Help families assess site-visit outcomes and overall school quality.
- Guide students to complete applications, including forms and essays.
We have an excellent track record, over 30 years, in helping students toward good matches, for all kinds of schools, at all age levels! References available upon request.
A sampling of colleges and universities where our students have been admitted
- University of Chicago
- Carnegie Mellon
- Air Force Academy
- University of Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin
- University of Iowa
- North Dakota State
- University of Colorado
- Mankato State University
- Minnesota Duluth University
- St. Cloud State
We also can provide various kinds of expert advice on your child’s school-based gifted and special-needs plans, such as IEP’s, 504’s, and other classroom-based individual learning plans.
- See if all important student skills have been assessed for strengths and challenges.
- Examine whether current school plans/goals are reasonable.
- Suggest helpful student activities to fulfill the plans.
- Meet with parents and educators to improve plans.