Our hourly rate is well within the average rates for tutorial centers in the Twin Cities. However, our qualifications and outcomes are much better! Effective November 1, 2007, charges are $61 per hour on-site, and $64 per hour off-site.
Because consistency is important to student learning, and because of limited space in tutoring schedules, please let us know about scheduling conflicts as far in advance as possible.
- If we are not notified of a cancellation 24 hours in advance, or if there are cancellations more than once a month, we will need to charge clients 50% of our usual session rate.
- We will do our best to schedule make-up sessions, but we cannot guarantee convenient times.
- Missed appointments without notice are billed full-charge.
- We require a two-week notice for discontinuation of instruction. Please note that sessions during this two-week period will be billed whether students are present or absent!
- Unless prior arrangements are made, full payment needs to be made by the 15th of the month.
- If payment is not received by the 15th of the month, a late fee of $20 will be charged. Similar late fees may be added on the 15th of subsequent months.
- By the end of the month, a future month’s bill and schedule should be sent. Adjustments from the month’s schedules will be reflected on the next month’s billing.
- Students may be combined if appropriate and necessary. We will strive to inform parents and students of such conditions.